Elbert County Extension
Elbert County Extension program is Your Front Door Connection to the research, information and expertise of your land grant university Colorado State University. Our Extension staff encourages you to get to know us. Let us help you put knowledge to work.
Colorado State University
Elbert County Extension Staff:
Lore Denson, County 4-H Department Specialist
Trena Smith, County Extension Office Manager
Sheila G. Kelley,
County Extension Director & 4-H Agent
News & Events
The 4-H year is October 1 through September 31.
- Elbert County 4-H project enrollment season runs October 1 through December 31 each year.
- Sorry, enrollments are not accepted after the December 31 deadline.
- Enrolled 4-H members can make changes to their projects (add or drop) up until April 1.
- County Fair 4-H entry forms are due before July 1.
- 2013 Elbert County Fair dates are July 27 - August 4, 2013.
- MASTER GARDENERS:
Master Gardeners are currently in classes during the winter months.
- They will be available to service clients through the Extension office starting in March.
- Master Gardener
office hours are: Tuesdays and Thursdays from
1 p.m to 4 p.m.
March thru October.
- Gardeners are on call as needed basis only during the winter months.